Sede: ATT Center, Athens , Grecia
Página web: ir a
Christos Georgalas (Otolaryngologist – Skull Base Surgeon) and Wouter van Furth (Neurosurgeon)
Course co-ordinator: Amanda Oostra
We are delighted to welcome you to the 8th Masterclass – Endoscopic Skull Base Dissection Course.
Once more we have the pleasure of having with us an outstanding international faculty to teach, guide and amaze us.
Lectures will cover both the basic principles, anatomy as well as the latest developments of endoscopic skull base surgery.
More than 10 hours of fresh-frozen cadaveric dissections provide an excellent opportunity for participants to get hands-on experience and update their knowledge of endoscopic skull base anatomy and approaches.
Each participant station will be equipped with high quality endoscopes, tools, neuronavigation, high speeds drills and suction systems to simulate operation room settings.
Interaction between participants and faculty is key: We aim to create an environment that promotes open discussions and participation – so, do not hesitate to ask any questions at any moment.
We are well aware of the current disruptions caused by the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic. Our course will fully adhere to the National and EU guidelines. Currently the following mandates are implemented and we expect them to still be relevant at the time of the course.
- During the dissections personal protective equipment will be provided and worn.
- During coffee breaks and lectures 1.5 meter distance needs to be kept between all participants.
- People with fever and/or COVID-19 symptoms (i.e. upper respiratory symptoms and/or fever) will not be allowed to participate to the course.
- Participants overall assessment of course (2020): 9/10.
- True multidisciplinary – Team approach
- Personalised dissection tailored to the participants’ goals
- Short lectures / interactive round table discussions
- 1 : 2 faculty to participant ratio
- Fresh Frozen Cadaveric dissection with neuro-navigation and high speed endoscopic drills